Best Investments for Bigger Profits in 2020
2020 is going to be our best year yet.
We’re dedicated to bigger and bolder profits this year.
And this week, we’ve identified some of the best investment plays you can make to set yourself up for the year ahead — and for life!
Most of them are tied to a phenomenal economic revolution that is just getting started — a manufacturing boom that Paul Mampilly has dubbed “America 2.0”:
- It’s the Trade of the Decade: Best Way to Profit from 2020’s New Industrial Revolution. With the new year just around the corner, make sure you know about the BIGGEST phenomenon in the 2020 market.
- Don’t Wait for the New Year — Invest in These 2 Sectors. Set your sights on two of the next big market trends in 2020. The untapped potential for massive gains in these sectors will pay out over the next decade!
- Don’t miss The Biggest Home Run of 2020. One investment strategy has just hit its major stride, beating its nearest competitor sixfold. But you must time it perfectly.
- There are 2 Great Ways to Play AI’s 343% Surge in 2020. Artificial intelligence (AI) is leading a new biotech revolution — helping to diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease and other health conditions.
- This China-Tesla Deal Is Setting the Stock on Fire. Nobody saw this coming … except us. Three bold predictions are already unfolding. Here’s what you need to know about Tesla, bitcoin and pot to line yourself up for 2020 profits.
Cheers to You This Year!
Our wins would not be possible without you. You’re the most important part of our team.
You’re the one who has to have the courage and conviction to find your strong hands for success in the stock market. And as a Bold Profits reader, we know your hands are strong.
So, as a thank-you for helping to grow the Bold Profits nation, we’ve put together this special video for you.
Thank you, and Happy New Year!
Your Bold Profits Team
I’ve been investing for more than 25 years. I started my career on Wall Street in 1991 as an assistant portfolio manager at Bankers Trust. I quickly advanced to prominent positions at Deutsche Bank and ING, managing multimillion-dollar accounts. In 2006, the owners of a $6 billion firm named Kinetics Asset Management recruited me to manage their hedge fund.