Paul Mampilly’s 2020 Stock Market Predictions — Market Rebound Profits
In today’s Market Talk, Amber Lancaster, Hudson Cashdan and I discuss 2020 stock market predictions:
- What’s driving the quiet strength of our economy — an under-the-radar “secret boom” — and why now is the time to be the “Strong Hands” to profit big on the market’s rebound.
- Why online consumer sales are the most interesting element of the July retail sales print and six economic releases on our watch list this week.
- How to use the Bull-Bear Indicator to read the sentiments of different investors in the market and how to use it to your advantage.
“What were we thinking?”
2020 stock market prediction: Mark my words, six months from now, this will be the No. 1 question the doom-and-gloom media economists will be asking as they wonder why they didn’t get in on this historically low bull market.
The market thrives on fear and uncertainty, which is exactly what’s driving the market as investors await developments in the U.S.-China trade war.
Right now, there’s a huge difference in what the U.S. market tends to focus on versus what China focuses on. You see, China highlights its positives, while the U.S. highlights our negatives.
If you look at China’s economy, you’ll see that it’s claiming 6% growth, despite news that suggests a much greater level of distress.
On the other hand, although the U.S. focuses on negative headlines to drive market manipulation, there’s a silent strength to our economy that Wall Street doesn’t want you to know about.
However, all of that changes today as I lay out each factor fueling the strength of our economy.
If you look at the Bull-Bear Indicator as discussed in today’s video, you can see that individual investors are more bearish than they’ve been in a long time, which is a great contrarian indicator.
While others view this as a time to panic and sell out of the market, we here at Bold Profits view this as the perfect opportunity to be the Strong Hands Nation that I always encourage readers like you to be.
Sit through the volatility. That way you take advantage of the low prices in the market.
Otherwise, you’ll look back in January in the midst of the market’s massive rebound and wish you had stayed in to make the big gains.
This week, we also discuss:
- If you’re looking for Ian Dyer’s market update, look no further than the Paul Mampilly YouTube channel. Ian’s bringing you his own Bold Profits Daily video every Friday! Click here to check out Ian’s most recent video!
- A major technological milestone for the trucking industry and the impending defeat of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, otherwise known as pestilence, war, famine and death.
Editor, Profits Unlimited
You can read this post on the Banyan Hill Publishing site as well!
I’ve been investing for more than 25 years. I started my career on Wall Street in 1991 as an assistant portfolio manager at Bankers Trust. I quickly advanced to prominent positions at Deutsche Bank and ING, managing multimillion-dollar accounts. In 2006, the owners of a $6 billion firm named Kinetics Asset Management recruited me to manage their hedge fund.